What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide about how you can solve your dog’s worst problems starting today
- A Simple but Big Mistake that gives even tiny dogs the impression they are stronger than you
- Why ‘clicker’ training isn’t the best idea and the Free Alternative saves you time
- How to Establish Authority Over Your Dog without saying a word
- How to Stop your Dog attacking other Dogs
- 7 Signs Your Dog Thinks They Are the Boss
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Dog Training System scores 74.54/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://dog-training-system.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dog-training-system.com you’ll also be taken through to dog-training-system.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)